Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Truth and Liberty….. BY:KB © 2.4.15

We’re so used to being lied to or lying to ourselves that we now get angry when we hear the truth.
True story from my life: I was supposed to do something BIG this past weekend. I had been in on the planning and development stages up until Friday night. One of the people, new to my circle, was very excited and looking forward to finally meeting in person, as was I. Come Saturday morning…in the wee hours…I’m wide awake, up and sick as a dog. I’m trying to push past whatever it was that was holding my body hostage. I’m up and ironing my outfit at 5 am when out of nowhere I’m hit by volcanic stomach eruptions from the pit of hell; I’m throwing up while on the pot (sorry for the graphic imagery but it lends to the story). I call and text everyone involved in the meet and greet to tell them I can’t be there….the one person that was most eager has not spoken to me since!

I learned two things from the situation 1) The individual had an agenda 2) the person had been lied to and hurt in the past and my inability to follow through triggered something and I became suspect.
I have since spoken to a nurse practitioner that explained that I most likely had a mild case of food poisoning. I thought it was something else because of the time frame involved…but she clarified a few things for me.

At any rate I had to look at the situation for what it was…..I’m sorry for the disappointment but I am not the person responsible….time to look back and do some work.


Proverbs 2:20-21 - So you will walk in the way of the good and keep to the paths of the righteous. For the upright will inhabit the land, and those with integrity will remain in it …

2 Corinthians 4:2    but we have renounced the things hidden because of shame, not walking in craftiness or adulterating the word of God, but by the manifestation of truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment