Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, February 1, 2015

No "Mo- nies" By: KB © 2.1.15

REAL TALK from KB: Man!!!! every morning during my devotions I get to see and hear some amazing things. I just heard Joyce Meyers say  (I'm paraphrasing) God wants us to grow and mature in trials and tests. Testimonies are supposed to be edifying. Some of us go through something and the only thing we get out of it is the "moanies" .....whining and crying about the difficulty but never learning the lesson or understanding the purpose of the test.



I am not that far removed from living the life of the "moanies." I have been guilty of trying to convince people that I got the lesson and on some levels I had but I was still whining about how hard it was. I was trying to incorporate my old with my new....then one day it dawned on me ....you never see a butterfly dragging around its cocoon. A worm crawled in and a beautiful, colorful creature broke free....it's here for a short period of time and people enjoy the beauty. How can people enjoy my beauty if I'm 1) If I'm dragging a dusty cocoon around 2) If I am constantly complaining

How ya livin'?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment