Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, February 28, 2015

A NEW MESSAGE!!! Starting March 1, 2015

 Tomorrow - I will begin running a series of blogs related to relationships and relationship issues. How we place value in people over value in God and His word. How we take on excess baggage based on our limited understanding and perception of who God says we are and what we know about love....

Please believe that I have  struggled with and had my share of personal experience....with and without the knowledge of God's word and will.  I have run on self will and openly defied God in this area albeit to apocalyptic results; so I ask you who better to speak on the subject  than a counselor, minister and writer with practical "hard knocks life" experience?


I'm just going to highlight a few scriptures and pose some words and lessons for self examination

No comments:

Post a Comment