Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

He saw the best in me BY: KB © 2.4.15

REAL TALK from KB: Excuse me y’all, I have a lot to say and share today…I just woke up “pregnant” with praise and gratitude….some of y’all know what I’m talking about.
First I want to take the opportunity to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for His unending grace and mercy. 

I praise Him for my gift and ability to string words together, if you spent any time with me, you would say that girl is a fool who is really writing this stuff….I can tell you it’s God and it’s by the grace that I can share the word.

I need to say I am not preaching my life….so stop looking at me,  what I’m doing and how I’m doing it….none of that matters. I’m preaching the word using my life as an example as to what God can do and who HE can and will use when we walk in obedience to His word. My way may not be the only way…and I am not going to shame and condemn anyone for their beliefs….

Philippians 2:  12-13   12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

(READ ALL OF PHILIPPIANS 2)

I am who I am and do what I do because of the Christ in me…..

Like the song says “ He is mine and I am His, it doesn't matter what I did….He saw the best in me!”





O! Taste and see that the Lord is good!!!

How ya’ livin’?!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment