Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Improving your prayer life (Relax) - February 3, 2015

1 Peter 5:7 “Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.”

Psalm 62:1-2 “My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.”

Hebrews 4: 9-11 “Let us therefore strive to enter that rest, so that no one may fall by the same sort of disobedience.”


Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”















Relax - Sit in a comfortable position; spine straight, feet flat on the floor. Learn to do deep relaxing breathing to release all the pent-up tensions. You can choose to close your eyes or leave them open; I suggest closed eyes to avoid being visually distracted.
The object of this step is to help get the body positioned and grounded along with the mind; to be in a relaxed state, not to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment