Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I get by with a little help BY: KB © 2.10.15

REAL TALK from KB: A while back I discussed the life lessons that cancer had taught me about being "spiritual" and what it takes to have unfailing faith. All I could do is just laugh about my feeble explanation...I fail God daily...my faith is unfailing because I KNOW...I don't run anything but my mouth!

Seriously, I KNOW that His plan for me is far greater than anything I could ever imagine for myself. I didn't talk about the spiritual aspects of my life because I was always around "church folks" then it dawned on me that we had/have a tendency to keep our struggle a secret because we were considered "church folks"......


This led me to create both my blogs. I use one to stress spiritual as well as social justice  and the second is a subscription only - daily motivational blog. We ALL need encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment