Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hope is built on what?!! BY: KB © 2.5.15


Ok people once again I woke up just full of the spirit and as I read my devotionals…one thought led into another. Question and comments flew at a fast and furious pace. After I read my devotional…I hit up a bit of Facing Your Giants by Max Lucado. I had even more thoughts and comments… so here’s today’s share;

Psalms 1:1-2  1 How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers! 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.…

Who do you listen to? What is your hope rooted in?

I know people who go above and beyond to conjure and curry luck. Consult “fortune tellers, dream books and the stars.”

Well folks, I got news for you…. [grabbing pin to burst bubble] Fate, like the tides, shifts; Stars can explode or burn out and the majority of the people you are trusting for lifesaving advice, are just as raggedy as you! What do you do when all of the aforementioned fail to regulate and soothe your heart and mind?


People tend to lose faith and hope because they have placed their hopes in something temporal and transient…. Trust the “I AM”  (Exodus 3:14)  He doesn’t change

No comments:

Post a Comment