Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Purpose Driven Life: When God Seems Far Away - April 30, 2015







There are some people who will argue up and down that there is no God but there are more than enough who will tell you that God is very real; In spite of what you feel and see…God is very much an entity. Your faith and vision will be tested in times of seemingly separation and abandonment but trust and believe He has not forsaken you

Isaiah 8:17     I will wait for the LORD, who is hiding his face from the descendants of Jacob. I will put my trust in him.

Psalm 10:1     Why, LORD, do you stand far off? Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble?

Psalm 22:1     … My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?

God is never far from us in times of trial; He has repeatedly  promised never to leave

Joshua 1:5     No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Hebrews 13:5     Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

God tells us that He will hide His face sometimes and this is the normal maturation process of our faith.

Job 7-9     …"There the upright would reason with Him; And I would be delivered forever from my Judge. "Behold, I go forward but He is not there, And backward, but I cannot perceive Him; When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him; He turns on the right, I cannot see Him.…

Psalm 13:1     For the director of music. A psalm of David. How long, LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me?

No matter how you feel or what you see , hang on to God’s unchanging character and trust in His love for you. Our circumstances do not change HIS CHARACTER and the fact that you’re able to experience the circumstances should remind you that He has preserved you in your trial.

Job 13:15     Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him; I will surely defend my ways to his face.

Job 23:12     I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.


2 Corinthians 5: 21     God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment