Daily Bible Verse

Monday, April 20, 2015

The Purpose Driven Life: Cui Bono – April 20, 2015







When you discover your purpose you begin to understand that your life has purpose and meaning. You begin to have a sense of simplicity, focus and motivation when you embrace your purpose and calling. Understanding all these things is a preparation for eternity.

Romans 4:7     "Blessed are those whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.

Romans 8:15     The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."

Philippians 4:7     And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Philippians 3: 12- 14     12 Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus.13 Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.…


No comments:

Post a Comment