Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Acceptance - April 14, 2015








Ephesians 1:6     to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.

Isaiah 43: 20 -21     20 "The beasts of the field will glorify Me, The jackals and the ostriches, Because I have given waters in the wilderness And rivers in the desert, To give drink to My chosen people. 21 "The people whom I formed for Myself Will declare My praise.

Philippians 4:19     And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 1:14     The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

The church is full of "gingerbread men" cookie cutter imitations of what people think it means to be a Christian. Many people imitate the behaviors and follow the plans of others rather than to seek and follow God's plan and purpose for their lives.

God knows and loves you as you are. He does not dole out love based on performance....if he does choose to portion love I would dare to say (hypothetically mind you) it would be based on our honesty about being broken, our honesty about being fearful, our honesty about being frail...


God's love and favor is about returning ALL of who you are back to Him



No comments:

Post a Comment