Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Test Is Always A Part Of Testimony - May 24, 2015







Psalm 55:16 – 18     …As for me, I shall call upon God, And the LORD will save me. Evening and morning and at noon, I will complain and murmur, And He will hear my voice. He will redeem my soul in peace from the battle which is against me, For they are many who strive with me.…

Psalm 5:3     In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.

Psalm 88:13     But I cry to you for help, LORD; in the morning my prayer comes before you.

Psalm 141:2     May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.

Daniel 6:10     Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

Jesus actions specialized in pain….He constantly reached out and ministered to the people who were in pain. He kept company with the people with obvious afflictions and He could sense and heal the people with hidden pains..(Luke 13:11-13) God called out a woman who had been faithful in her church attendance – He saw her affliction when others ignored her presence. He did it in such a public manner because He wanted the people to see how to move toward Him and how He moves in us when we do.


We need to learn how to move and work in conjunction with God; we need to learn how to invest and work toward our deliverance….turning a test into a testimony.


No comments:

Post a Comment