Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, May 16, 2015

I’m Not Out Yet – May 16, 2015







2 Corinthians 12:9     But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Ephesians 3:16     I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

Philippians 4:13     I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

1 Corinthians 2:5     so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God's power.

We have a tendency to react out of ignorance and intimidation when something unexplained or unexpected hits us. We look for the who, what, why, when and where’s of the situation rather than how can we minister and help?

Whatever the circumstances of the fall, what really matters is that we get up and what we use to get up. The enemy is more than happy when we just give up. The just man, the righteous man continues to fight against all odds and gets up. The Holy spirit challenges and also gives us the strength and courage to stand in the storms of life; if the winds should cause us to topple we also have the wherewithal to grasp the gift of grace.

Adversity should be considered yeast in our lives….once it is thoroughly mixed in it cannot be detected but once the heat is on it will rise; the hotter the situation the greater the rise.

Sometimes the worst situations in life can do more to strengthen us that the highest accolades.




No comments:

Post a Comment