Daily Bible Verse

Monday, May 18, 2015

Come Out of Hiding, Reveal Yourself - May 18, 2015







2 Corinthians 12:9     But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Ephesians 3:16     I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

Philippians 4:13     I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

1 Corinthians 2:5     so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God's power.

Sanctity comes only through the blood of Jesus. Once the blood begins its work it will be reflected in your character and your conduct. The spirit of the Lord will build and maintain boundaries. The chains of guilt and condemnation will be broken and you will see and feel the freedom that God provides.

The church must provide a receptacle for people to drop their past. People can no  longer be allowed to sit on the back pews wrestling with demons while the rest of the church holds them captive to their past. The blood cleanses all!


The Bible never covers the weaknesses of the people God uses. We  must learn to separate ourselves from the crippling effects of guilt and shame; we must learn to let people work through the effects and we must also be willing to re-admit them into the fold no matter how many times they fold under the pressure.



No comments:

Post a Comment