Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Coming Against Our Enemies – May 30, 2015






Psalm 3:1-4     A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son. O LORD, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me. Many are saying of my soul, "There is no deliverance for him in God." Selah. But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head. I was crying to the LORD with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah.…

Proverbs 30:5     "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.

2 Samuel 15:14     Then David said to all his officials who were with him in Jerusalem, "Come! We must flee, or none of us will escape from Absalom. We must leave immediately, or he will move quickly to overtake us and bring ruin on us and put the city to the sword."

Psalm 25:19     See how numerous are my enemies and how fiercely they hate me!

David tells us that the Lord sustains us in times of strife. He helps us to understand that it is the peace of God that eases our minds when we are trying to make decisions in the midst of the struggle; when you come to the realization that there are some people who never want you to be successful and the pressure mounts. David teaches that the safest place to be is in the will of God.


Align your pleas for help with your purpose in Christ and you will come through any trial wiser and unscathed.




No comments:

Post a Comment