Daily Bible Verse

Friday, May 29, 2015

Fighting Within – May 29, 2015









Romans  7:22-24      For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man, but I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members. Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death?

Ephesians 3:16     I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

1 Peter 3:4     Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

Romans 6:6     For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin—

The life of a believer brings conflict. The question is why don’t more people talk about it? We rarely hear more people discuss the conflict of living holy; it isn't natural way of life but it’s spiritual and there will always be conflict between the desires of the flesh and the desire to live spiritual. Without God some things cannot be done.


Transformation takes faith and patience; we must be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit….God wants to take us from the superficial to the supernatural!


No comments:

Post a Comment