Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Experience

Image may contain: text



Good morning beautiful people,

I saw this pic and I had to do a "Boondocks" and say PAUSE out loud.
God is truly an experience!!! Some of you may have had the experience and just kept it pushing; missing out on the beauty of it all....just take time to think about something that you've experienced that had you the ropes mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically...that experience where you found yourself saying "God if you just get me through this!"

I don't know if you believe in a Supreme Being or not ...but you cried out because you knew that there was something greater than you...something outside of your abilities and power that you had faith in
We all have things that we go through just in living life....I'm not talking about those things. I'm talking about the things that have you laid out and leanin' like a sister at a Baptist funeral (y'all get the picture)

What life altering and vision changing experiences have you been through? Have they made you better or bitter? Do you want to get well? What are you doing to heal? Did you know that your healing is your responsibility?
Now, I could get really preachy and start proselytizing but that's not what I do...I just pose questions as food for thought...with that being said I'm posing the questions Are you living the life you want to live? and What's your experience ~ KB

No comments:

Post a Comment