Daily Bible Verse

Monday, March 23, 2020

Know Your Heart

Image may contain: text

Thought for today:
Good morning beautiful people...
I chose this pic to set the tone for this week. As I was checking in over the weekend I saw a video posted of two sisters in a battle royal over rolls of toilet paper.... I know you're thinking what does that thought have to do with this pic? well, allow me to elucidate...

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Many people do not know their true heart or have really given thought to the intent of their actions other than the thought of how they will benefit from them....

Consider this thought - if you throw a pebble in a pond you will initially experience ripples...those ripples will eventually die down and the waters will return to a state of calm. What we don't consider is that the pond is forever changed by the addition of the pebble. Now, the pebble may not seem like a big deal but it is when you consider just how many you've added to your life and the lives of others. YOUR pebble just might be THEIR breaking/tipping point.

I know I quote a lot of scripture, this is MY reference book for life; in saying this I'm going to share two very important scripture to further highlight my point with this pic...
Above all else, guard your heart for everything you do flows from it. – Proverbs 4:23
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. - Matthew 5:8

It's never too late to have a change in heart; let's get this right good people~ KB

No comments:

Post a Comment