Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Don't worry, be happy


I am back, I had to take a break for a minute because I was apartment hunting. I've moved and I am all settled in. I hope you're still interested in what I want to share with you... thanks for being here to read.


Thought for today:
Good morning kings and queens,I'm just going to keep it simple today....this pic right here! Boom!!!Yesterday, I was talking with one of the sheriff's in the building. I asked how he was doing he said "I can't complain" and then he tried to remember a quote about complaining and he couldn't recall the quote, so I shared my philosophy on the subject with him:Complaining is a 50/50 proposition 50% of the people don't care and aren't listening and the other 50% are glad it's happening to you and not them.
Train your mind to see the best in things....every beautiful flower has to spend a little time buried in the dirt....the struggle is very real but it is never permanent ~ KB

"Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come."
Henri Nouwen

No comments:

Post a Comment