Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Look Up and Live


Image may contain: possible text that says 'As you waste your breath complaining about life, Someone out there is breathing their last. Appreciate what you have. Be thankful and stop complaining. Live more, complain less. Have more smiles, less stress. Less hate, become more blessed.'  Image may contain: possible text that says '"Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people hate, blame, and complain."'
Image may contain: text




Thought for today
Good morning beautiful kings and queens,

Wow, what can I say other than I had to choose all three pics to get my point across. I know that this COVID thing has everyone on edge and the "lock down" has everyone rapt with the question of "what's next?" ...while the issue is serious, is it worth another health issue? High blood pressure, stroke or personal injury because you're distracted?...high blood pressure has killed more people than COVID can or will....keep that in mind also note that by the time high blood pressure is diagnosed, other parts of the body have been affected. Can I just tell you complaining does the same thing but it is a disease of the spirit... Galatians 5:9 "A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough."

When I hear someone lodge a barrage of complaints, I initially try to be empathetic and redirect the "energy" or should I say "entity" to the blessings of hope, the spirit of gratitude and the power of positivity or at the very least try to understand what's driving the thoughts and complaints and attempt to protect my own spirit. What I've learned is that discontentment is a force that is rooted in a spirit of tormented pride; hear me out....discontentment tells you what you should have, what you're entitle to; yet, your insecurities and broken self esteem tells you that you'll never measure up and it's not for you. It's the carrot on a stick held before a starving horse; before you know it you've worked yourself to death.

Let me remind you of the fact that there is ALWAYS something to be grateful for....and let me also remind you of the fact that your gratitude should not be a comparison blessing, contingent upon a negative. By this I mean the stuff you hear in "church script" I am grateful to see another day, somebody set their clock for this morning and didn't get another day.

So what! you're in the house; look at it this way, this COVID is our Passover, what a better time and opportunity to have communion with the Most High....amen🙏
Have a blessed day and look up and live...~ KB

No comments:

Post a Comment