Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Paused - – March 29, 2015








Job 14:14     If someone dies, will they live again? All the days of my hard service I will wait for my renewal to come.

Psalm 40:1-4     1 I waited patiently for the LORD;  and He inclined to me and heard my cry. 2 He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. 3 He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; many will see and fear and will trust in the LORD. 4 How blessed is the man who has made the LORD his trust, and has not turned to the proud, nor to those who lapse into falsehood.

Romans 15:4-5 “For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope. Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus.”

When death comes, and it will…it would be terrible to think of my life in retrospect, all the times that I've mistaken delay and setbacks as denials. Life will always have what I call hiccups, breaks and times of struggle and conflict. If you have and understand your divine purpose and life has pressed the pause button on you, just HANG ON! Keep your place in line. Life will come full circle and get back to you. Trust me it is well worth the wait.

The true test of faith is how we respond to being in a holding pattern and the silence and solitude that comes with not knowing. The enemy uses indecision to attack; yet we still have the tendency to become activists and we do not know “GOD’S” cause. Have you ever felt stagnated? Have you ever felt that a blessing was just around the corner and the wait was a tease? All of us have faced days where it seems God has forgotten us; the time feels like an eternity. Our patience gets a strenuous workout when we have to wait on God…but the true lesson is in learning to wait….sometimes God’s answer is not a clear and definitive yes or no, sometimes it’s a NOT NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment