Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Introductions Are Necessary! BY: KB © 1.27.15

Praise God that I am NOT the dressed up mess I was a month ago!!! He, God that is, took a life situation and turned it around to show me my reflection….I didn't like what I saw and I know He wasn't pleased or He wouldn't have revealed it to me, he would have let me sit in my mess….

But when I came to myself: Luke 15: 16 – 18    The Parable of the Prodigal Son
…16 "And he would have gladly filled his stomach with the pods that the swine were eating, and no one was giving anything to him. 17 "But when he came to his senses, he said, 'How many of my father's hired men have more than enough bread, but I am dying here with hunger! 18 'I will get up and go to my father, and will say to him, "Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in your sight;…

Psalm 119:59   I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes.

Hosea 2:7    She will chase after her lovers but not catch them; she will look for them but not find them. Then she will say, 'I will go back to my husband as at first, for then I was better off than now.'

Luke 15:16   He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

Luke 15:18   I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you.

Acts 12:11    Then Peter came to himself and said, "Now I know without a doubt that the Lord has sent his angel and rescued me from Herod's clutches and from everything the Jewish people were hoping would happen."


Have you been introduced to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment