Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, January 25, 2015

How Ya Livin' ?!!!!! BY: KB © 1.25.15

A friend put me up on  Bishop Carlton Pearson some many years back. He was still doing the revivals at Azusa when I got hooked; I remember watching one of his videos where he's talking about one of the old church mothers checking on his salvation. He said she would ask "are you still yet holding on son?" The question lifted my spirits because I've known many a church mother in my lifetime. I hated being on their bad side but MY GOD!!!! what a joy their correction has come to mean today.

As a result of my own spiritual awakening; I'm asking myself the question on a regular basis.
I felt it was time for a quick check in.....it's almost the end of January....how many of you are still full throttle in your resolutions? What's slowing you down or stopping you?  Are you being true to God, yourself and others?

Now it's one thing to have an intellectual understanding of things and it's quite another to live them out....


How ya livin'?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment