Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Change Of Heart – January 31, 2015





Ezekiel 11:19    And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh:

Jeremiah 24:7     I will give them a heart to know Me, for I am the LORD; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart.

2 Corinthians 7:10   For the sorrow that is according to the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation, but the sorrow of the world produces death.

Have you allowed the world to harden your heart? Have you normalized and excused the pain? Have you actually taken the time to count how many times that you've said “That’s OK, I’m fine or never mind?”
STOP EXCUSING the hurt…..take the slights, the hurts and the pain to God…only He can truly soothe the pain. The offending party may apologize but our flesh has become so accustomed to the situation that we file and store the pain; a form of spiritual sabotage, as well as mental and relational flagellation. ßyup I used a nice $2 word

Allow God to remove the cataracts from your eyes so you can see what you’re allowing to continually hurt you.


Allow God to remove the callous from your heart so you can allow Him to heal you in order to properly forgive the offender.

No comments:

Post a Comment