Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

No Negativity ( A negative + A negative = A Positive)

Image may contain: possible text that says 'We drink the poison our minds pour for us and wonder why we feel so sick. ATTICUS'  Image may contain: one or more people and nature, possible text that says 'In the rush to return to normal, use this time to consider which parts of normal are worth rushing back to. DAVE HOLLIS becomingmınımalıst'

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Don't get lost in your pain know that one day your pain will become your cure Rumi'  Image may contain: possible text that says 'The storm you're facing only feels impossible because you fail to understand the storm within. Mira Hadlow'

Thought for today
Good morning kings and queens
We are in tough times folks ....I know I'm not the only one that is experiencing the "strangeness" of the Shelter In Place and Social Distancing. I am an introvert to my marrow and I enjoy my "me" time but not the forced "me" time.
I do what I do for a living because the process is reciprocal...I help and in doing so, it feeds my soul and renews my spirit
Hebrews 6:10
10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.
Romans 12:1
1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
I'm sharing this to say...it is easy to get distracted and focus on all of the hard times ,negativity and uncertainty in the age of COVID. Yes, this down time is going to require a major refractory period for people and our economy.... but, as we are smack dab in the middle of the Christian Holy Week, allow me to remind you of this ...according to the bible the Israelite's had 40 years of uncertainty before they entered into their promise...
I used the phrase "down time" but what it really is, is a time of renewal and restoration.
Romans 12:11
11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Change your perspective - look up and live!
Blessings
~ KB
“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
“Happiness cannot be traveled to owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley


No comments:

Post a Comment