Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Living Your Best Life…. March 7, 2019




Philippians 3:7-8 New International Version (NIV)
7 But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage that I may gain Christ


Paul had accomplished great things in his spiritual life before he became a Christian. His devotion to God and to the Word of God was legendary. But he counted his past accomplishments as garbage, compared to knowing Christ and the grace he had received. What he found in Jesus was salvation, not just salvation from sin and death, but salvation to a life of grace and power.

Thought for today: What do I consider beneficial/profitable in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment