Daily Bible Verse

Monday, March 25, 2019

Faith In The Fire March 25, 2019


Daniel 3:25 New International Version (NIV)
25 He said, “Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.”

I love the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego from Daniel 3. Their faith is solid whether God chooses to save them from the fire, or not. God not only saves them, but those who intended to execute them become the key witnesses of their faith and God's miraculous deliverance. They are not only sons of the One True God, but they are also examples to all of us who are tempted to compromise our faith to get along in a society that has lost all respect for the Almighty God.

Thought for today: Can I stand firm and fast in my faith in the flames created by daily life or do I go up in smoke and ashes?

No comments:

Post a Comment