Daily Bible Verse

Monday, February 24, 2020

Great Is Thy Faithfulness February 19, 2020




Hosea 2:19-20 New International Version (NIV)
19 I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.
20 I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will acknowledge the Lord.

God longed for Israel to be faithful to him. Despite the unfaithfulness in the past, God offered his people forgiveness and hope that they could be restored to relationship with him again. If God was willing to pay such an incredibly high price to do this, shouldn't we do the same with each other? But, let's go one step further; let's be faithful to each other and to God in the first place!

Thought for today: Am I truly dedicated to God and look and listen for His word?

No comments:

Post a Comment