Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, August 18, 2019

The Pain Of It All August 18, 2019




Romans 8:18 New International Version (NIV)
18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

"Life is pain... Anyone who says differently is selling you something." This line from the movie "Princess Bride" is poignantly accurate. However, it is not eternally accurate! Better days are ahead for those who follow Jesus, and these better days are far better than anything we can begin to imagine. As the old song says, "O that will be, glory for me ... when by Thy grace I shall look on His face, that will be glory ..."
Thought for today: Do I give myself permission wallow in doubt or am I in the habit of seeking and seeing blessings?

No comments:

Post a Comment