Daily Bible Verse

Friday, January 18, 2019

No Expiration Date January 18, 2019





1 Peter 1:18-19 New International Version (NIV)
18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.

A: "How much did it cost?" B: "What? This old thing? This sack of bones and blood and brain? This heart and mind and soul that live inside?" A: "Yeah! How much did it cost?" B: "It cost the greatest gift of heaven to redeem it and make me whole. That's how much God thinks of me. Incredible, isn't it?!"

Thought for today: Am I consumed with the thought of what things cost me and neglect the impact I make on others?

No comments:

Post a Comment