Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Fervent And Effective Service December 26, 2019




John 12:26 New International Version (NIV)
26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.
We can't out serve, out love, or out give Jesus. He longs to bless us. He longs to pour out heaven's riches and grace upon us. Even more incredibly, he longs to honor us. When our lives are over, God the Father, LORD of the entire universe, will honor all who have served his Son and blessed others in Jesus' name! Unbelievable? No, just another example of God's incredible grace!

Thought for today: Am I capable of giving without reservation and hesitation; fully and faithfully following God’s leading?

No comments:

Post a Comment