Daily Bible Verse

Friday, February 22, 2019

Grace

I found myself singing the chorus of The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power:
The blood that Jesus shed for me Way back on Calvary The blood that gives me strength from day to day It will never lose its power. It reaches to the highest mountain and it flows to the lowest valley The blood that gives me strength From day to day It will never lose its power. It soothes my doubts and calms my fears and it dries all my tears. The blood that gives me strength From day to day It will never lose its power.

And then my mind went to all the things that we use in life, including our bodies and minds, that need recharging…the covering (GRACE) whether you choose to believe it or not….is the only thing that keeps us going. Grace is that soothing balm for the person who has been burned or hurt by the actions of others. Grace is the brace that supports the unsteady. Grace is that mind regulator. 

Our human design is no accident….think about it…you cannot make your own heart beat (we’ve deemed it an involuntary muscle response but go back to the BLOOD and GRACE and you’ll have the true scientific explanation for your life…

Ephesians 2:8 English Standard Version (ESV)
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
now discover your purpose and passion and put it into action …..

No comments:

Post a Comment